Uploading photos

Jud Hamblin

3 Year Member
some of the morphs that i have at the moment. I will post pics up later when i get use to the site
M S HET RAPTOR
M S JUNGLE HET RAPTOR
RED STRIPE 100% HET TREMPER
TAN JUNGLE GAINT ALBINO HET RAPTOR
BLOOD HYPO

BELL SUN GLOW
EMERINI HET RAPTOR
APTOR GAINT 100 HET RAPTOR

Geckomaster743

Nice! When you Post Comments as you can see at the Bottem it will say Upload a File. It should show this Small little Box with the Image in it after you find your Photo. I think you have to click on the Box or the words will be there it will say Thumb nail or Image ( some thing like that ) Click on Image and there will be a Large Photo right under what ever you commented on.

Amanda1

3 Year Member
Hi Jud, welcome to the forum! To update your profile or signature (not sure which you mean), click the drop-down arrow by your username in the upper right of the page.

Geckomaster743

On Photo Bucket you may have to pay. Amanda's way Works too but if you want a Faster Shortcut just use the Website. If you cant figure it out then do what she does! What ever's easier :D

Geckomaster743

Your welcome. Have you figured out how to do it? After you Type words in a Comment you would normally Press Post Reply. But if you look to the Option on its Right " Upload a File" You should click on that and figure out more from there.

Gopherhockey03

What's easiest for me is I take the pictures on my phone. Then e-mail them to my e-mail save them then just click Upload on here works pretty slick!!!

Visit our friends