Urgent? Adult Leo advice needed

gexliz

Hi all and thank you in advance, I've recently come to care for an adorable male leopard gecko that previously belonged to a family acquaintance. While I wasn't told the specifics, I'm assuming they felt they could not provide adequate care for him and judging by the state he came to us in im inclined to agree due to the following reasons. Despite his small size and possible malnourishment (which we are on good tracks to fixing) the thing that concerns me most is a rather large bump near his hind quarters, it is red and he becomes quite agitated even when something like a cotton bud is very lightly pressed against it. Any help would be appreciated and thank you in advance

gexliz

Hi sorry for the delay, as you can below it would seem the situation is alot more serious than previously anticipated, I will be taking them to the vet's tonight but I can now see this shouldve have been done a long time ago. After one livid phone call to the mutual that previously owned them, I'm now learning that the previous owner was fully aware of the possible issues with the poor thing but elected to "make it someone else's problem". Im both infuriated at the previous owner for letting it become this bad and grateful to all of those who tried to offer help. Thank you so much
20210919_175624524_iOS.jpg

Visit our friends