URGET HELP!!! FAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thumper

okay, so me and a few friends were blazing in my room a couple hours ago. well, one of my friends thought it'd be funny to blow some smoke into my gecko's cage. i was in the bathroom at the time and i didnt see it. when i got back, we continued smoking the weed. i went back to get some munchies and all my friends surrounded my gecko's cage, looking shocked. my gecko keeps running EXTREMELY fast around the cage, stopping at each corner to run up the wall, and fall on his back. PLEASE HELP. will this go away? will my gecko survive, or will i have to euthanize him. :( please someone tell me what i can do to control my gecko. i dont want to lose him.

if it helps, we were smoking OG kush. its not too powerful, but my gecko is really spazzing out.

Last edited by a moderator:

BalloonzForU

i had no intention of cutting off the tail, it was a harmless question. if you cant help me, please refrain from posting in my thread. thanks.

Please watch your tone with me, if you didn't notice I'm a moderator for this forum. I ask because it seems like the very few posts you've made in the past year have been trolling. :main_rolleyes:

T

thumper

Please watch your tone with me, if you didn't notice I'm a moderator for this forum. I ask because it seems like the very few posts you've made in the past year have been trolling. :main_rolleyes:

i apologize, im a bit worked up right now. and no im not trolling, im aware of what this means, and i dont understand how im trolling.. none of my posts are spam or anything... maybe the tail thread. but this forum seems to be big on rules, i get called out for asking a simple question... i just wish people would mellow out on here...

but really. if you are a moderator i assume you can help me?

BalloonzForU

i apologize, im a bit worked up right now. and no im not trolling, im aware of what this means, and i dont understand how im trolling.. none of my posts are spam or anything... maybe the tail thread. but this forum seems to be big on rules, i get called out for asking a simple question... i just wish people would mellow out on here...

but really. if you are a moderator i assume you can help me?

I'm a moderator not God or a vet, I help police this site.

Trolling is not the same as spamming, trolling is someone who post things like this to stir the pot so to speak or to get everyone worked up which is what all your posts seem to do.

I've already brought this thread to the owner of this site's attention and I'm going to close it till she decides to reopen it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends