velvet geckos

paulnj

Does anyone know of a good website(or 2) for info on breeding them. I have a sweet looking amel male and would like to maybe breed him.. some day. I refuse to go into it blindly and would like all the info I can find before I decide whether or not to breed him.

Also, any site pertaining to care and housing would also be helpful. I have him in a 20 gallon with plenty of vines to climb and a few hides as a few sites suggested. The more info I get on them, the better I can provide him with happy healthy life :main_thumbsup:

robin

paulnj said:
Does anyone know of a good website(or 2) for info on breeding them. I have a sweet looking amel male and would like to maybe breed him.. some day. I refuse to go into it blindly and would like all the info I can find before I decide whether or not to breed him.

Also, any site pertaining to care and housing would also be helpful. I have him in a 20 gallon with plenty of vines to climb and a few hides as a few sites suggested. The more info I get on them, the better I can provide him with happy healthy life :main_thumbsup:

i just leave my pair together all year long and they seem to do fine and breed great too. i keep them both in a 20 long.

best place for care and such is http://www.geckosunlimited.com/

Visit our friends