very confused...

Blakskall

Tyler B
Is it normal for a young gecko (after eating a big load of crickets) not eat anything for about 4 days n counting? i mean hes not even looking at them.. he walks ryt over them.. u do think i shood switch 2 mealworms? thanks

snakegirl

Well sometimes they get bored with the same feeder every time so it can take more time for them to re-take the same meal. i find its best to have a few kinds of feeders then rather use One feeder all the time...If he/she doesn't try some food again soon try another feeder. good luck

snakegirl

Many pet store chains sell mealworms. its a easy fix when it comes to just going to the local pet shop. However if you ever want More out of your mealworms Ordering online with feeder shops is a great way to save money. good luck

Blakskall

Tyler B
how wood i go about keeping them alive? and also wat kind of bowl shood i put them in?
sorry 4 all the questions..

Blakskall

Tyler B
Norbert finally ate when i switched over to mealworms!!! They are kind of big tho.. coodnt really get the mini kind.. hes about 5 inches long and the worms are about an inch long.. shood i limit him 2 about 1-2 worms a day?

gmaier19

you should keep feeding him until he seems disinterested. which will probably take longer than 1 or 2 worms. also, its not imperative you feed your gecko every day. every other day should do it. my geckos wont eat the day after i feed them a big meal which is very normal.

Visit our friends