Very Nice 6' x 4' by 18" Cage

David57

I have a very nice cage for sale. I had it custom made for a large lizard but that never happened and it is just taking up needed space. It has not been used at all just put together and used to store shipping boxes :) It has sliding glass front part, I nice lip to hold substrate if needed, the top is screen doors on both sides and the back has a whole for a cord. I will show all this in the pictures. I had the cage built in pieces so it is easy to take apart move and put back together. It has a top part, 2 sides, back, and front frame with glass. Pre-drilled holes make it super easy to put together. I was very pleased with the way this tank was made. Here are some pictures of it.
Not much room to get great pics of whole cage.
Front part ( as you can see I was going to silicon the seams and over nails)
DSCN7579.jpg

Top of cage
DSCN7568.jpg

Opens on both sides similar to this
DSCN7570.jpg

DSCN7572.jpg

Inside view from one top half
DSCN7575.jpg

Inside showing cord area
DSCN7576.jpg

And here is the album link to see more pictures. Basically the same as posted ones
http://s1020.photobucket.com/albums/af327/trophyrhacs/Tank for sale/
I am located in Aurora,IL. Pickup or delivery can be worked out . Can bring this to AAE in Wheaton. I am currently cleaning it up so its nice and clean. Its in perfect shape wish I had a use for it. I am asking $350 OBO If it doesn't sell soon it will go into storage! Email me at [email protected]
Will look at Trades for Ball Python Morphs, Red Male Gargoyle Geckos, and Concentric Diamondback Terrapins Or a Nice Snake Rack

Visit our friends