Votes: 9 40.9%
  • no

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Only if it seemed suriouse.

Votes: 10 45.5%

• Total voters

got spots?

leo lover
=s my gecko hasnt pooped since last night kind of worried me so I asked my dad if she doesnt go in two days can we go to the vet. He said you want to spend 50-100$ on a 17$ gecko =s
I know what angel he is coming at thou.

BalloonzForU

Geckos don't always poop every day. Give him/her a warm water soak if they go a few days without poopin', if that worried. Make sure the water is no warmer than the temp of your hand.

JordanAng420

I don't know that your poll is clear enough...are you asking us if we'd take our leos to the vet AT ALL, or are you asking us if we'd make an appointment for the problem you stated?

prettyprincess3690

=s my gecko hasnt pooped since last night kind of worried me so I asked my dad if she doesnt go in two days can we go to the vet. He said you want to spend 50-100$ on a 17$ gecko =s
I know what angel he is coming at thou.

That's normal...sometimes they will go two or three+ days with out pooping. If she seems otherwise healthy (ie: healthy activity level, healthy eyes/mouth, normal eating habits, etc.) then I'd just give it some time; and yes, if you're really worried, I'd give her a warm soak, although I don't think it's necessary at this point, she just needs a little time:)

Visit our friends