wannabe fat tail owner/breeder

StopperExotics

You're looking to get in to AFTs? I'd suggest the stripes or granites or something to get started. But, keep in mind that most AFT morphs aren't cheap at all. It's a growing market, but it's still rather expensive right now. Good luck though!

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
yeah, I know they are quite similar to leopard geckos but theres just something about them thats just pure awesome lol! I mean don't get me wrong I love my leos to bits but Id like AFTs as well haha!
Thank you very much for your help :) I was considering stripes haha :D !

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
you could possibly start out with some normals, het. amels, or possible het. patternless...but then again What is cheap for you? Because what is cheap for you, might be expensive to me...you get me? lol

Gecko_Jay09

Addicted to reptiles!
Normals would be fine :) cheap for me is anything under around £60 but I either intend to sell 2 of my leos or do a straight up trade 2 leos for 2 AFTs. but it depends on how much I would get for my leos if I sold them if i got a fair bit (over £60, which is very likely) I could invest in a fancier morph haha! but I shall see how it goes and update you all on progress :)

Imperial Geckos

LIVE THE LIFE ™
i dont know how much AFTS go in euros..but i think the the exchange rate for Dollars to Euros..is $1.44/£1...So £60 is like $87..your best bet is to probaly start of with some normals or a pair of het. amels :main_thumbsup:

**If I'm wrong about the exchange rate someone, please feel free to correct me :)

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I had a very fulfilling season last year with a stripe male bred to a normal female. Half the babies were stripes and were so cute I didn't care if they were a special morph or not.

Aliza

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
i dont know how much AFTS go in euros..but i think the the exchange rate for Dollars to Euros..is $1.44/£1...So £60 is like $87..your best bet is to probaly start of with some normals or a pair of het. amels :main_thumbsup:

**If I'm wrong about the exchange rate someone, please feel free to correct me :)

You were close. ;) 60 pounds would be around $93.

I guess it really depends on how much Fat Tails go for in the UK. Are the prices comparable?

I think these newer/really expensive morphs are gorgeous and I'd love to have some Patternless one day when we can afford them but I think some of my favorites will always be Striped Amels.

Visit our friends