We are back online!

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
I couldn't figure out what all the fuss was until I opened the site on a different computer. For some reason, my laptop wasn't registering the new look. Wow!

Aliza

Ratman667

I have noticed one problem: The banner at the top of the page seems to be shifted to the right one screen.

Here is a screen shot:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Notice the scroll bar at the bottom. I scrolled half way to the right.

Edit: It seems to only happen in Firefox.

One other thing I noticed is that Geckoforums doesnt show up in Tapatalk for me.

This:

CAP201012100955.jpg

Gets this result:

CAP201012100954.jpg

tastyworms

I can change the link color, no problem. As far as ads go, which ones are missing and what browser are you using?

The rotating banner ads are missing in Firefox, as is the orange "Gecko Forums" logo. I've tried Firefox 3.6.3, and 3.6.13 on two separate machines. I tried Internet Explorer 8, Safari, and Chrome and they show up fine.

I've tried both CTRL-F5 and CTRL-SHIFT-R options which override cache. I took a look at the source code, and it's there, but it's not rendering.

Is anyone else having this problem with Firefox, or is it just me?

EDIT: Ratman seems to have found the problem while I was typing this... the header is in fact shifted one screen to the right.

tastyworms

I'm not sure it's the correct solution for you, but if I change the table below to "left" alignment it looks right to me.

<table width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" background="images/headerbg.gif" align="center">

KelliH

I have noticed one problem: The banner at the top of the page seems to be shifted to the right one screen.

Here is a screen shot:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Notice the scroll bar at the bottom. I scrolled half way to the right.

Edit: It seems to only happen in Firefox.

One other thing I noticed is that Geckoforums doesnt show up in Tapatalk for me.

This:

CAP201012100955.jpg

Gets this result:

CAP201012100954.jpg

I'm still working on Tapatalk. No worries, it will be working properly soon. :main_yes:

KelliH

Figured out the Tapatalk issue, it is working great on my Android phone, can someone verify that the Iphone is working with it as well?

KelliH

kelly when i use the taptalk. under "forums" the "by category" doesn't show up

It's because the category names are images. In order for the categories to show up on Tapatalk I will have to change them back to text. But I like the way they look as images, hmm what to do.

goReptiles

It's because the category names are images. In order for the categories to show up on Tapatalk I will have to change them back to text. But I like the way they look as images, hmm what to do.

Text. I hate having to take guesses... Also, is there a way to view classifieds on tapatalk?

The 'quote,' 'edit', and 'reply' buttons in the forums are blurry. They need a little sharpening or something.

Also, how about making the banner at the top the same color orange as the skin?

Visit our friends