Website Design Brian Skibinski

gko reptiles

A New Generation
THANK YOU SO MUCH BRIAN WE LOVE IT!!!

Brian Skibinski with Milwaukee Reptiles has surpassed all expectations that Phillip and I had when we were (attempting/failing) when designing a website. Everything we asked for (no matter how small, or insignificant it seemed) Brian's response was "no problem", "I can do that", "it shouldn't be long till that's finished", etc. He even apologized for not having more finished when he had jury duty/family in town/etc.! The whole site from start to finish took only a few weeks, which was much sooner than Phillip and I expected. Brian is VERY easy to work with, and VERY talented with everything that he does!!! To top it all off, Brian's program (admin panel for the site) is SUPER easy to use, and set up so that even "computer retards" like us can use it to update our site! Thanks again SO SO SO MUCH Brian, our site is now everything that we hoped it would be and more. WE LOVE IT!

Also, for anyone who is considering making/updating a website, we here at GKO Reptiles HIGHLY recomend using Brian's "Herp Design"!! He's so easy to work and communicate with, you'll be glad you did.

Visit our friends