WEIGHT contest

Olimpia

La Española
Luckily, my heaviest gecko isn't a girl, otherwise she might not want me to post her weight online for everyone to see lol ;)
This is my biggest boy so far, Aragon. He's weighing in at 82-85 grams right now. In the photo he's trying to suck in his gut! lol

aragon2.jpg

Well, probably not. He's more like "ick this wet tile is cold on my tummy!"

herpencounter

Herpencounter.com
I don't have any good pics to really show there size. But.... I do have a 110 gram male and, an almost 95 gram female.

I really want to see a female over 100 grams seeing any female over 80 grams is wild. IMO.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
Only 2 females Thad? He still qualifies for Big Pimp status :p

Nate, wait until you see the monsters we got from pairing your guy up with one of our giant females. The guy I got from you is 95 grams and hasn't been with less then 4 females for the past 4 months. I think he should earn the Big Pimp status :main_laugh:

DarthGekko

Sin City Gecko
Nate, wait until you see the monsters we got from pairing your guy up with one of our giant females. The guy I got from you is 95 grams and hasn't been with less then 4 females for the past 4 months. I think he should earn the Big Pimp status :main_laugh:

LOL Thad! I guess he is Big Pimping :)

BTW - I miss that guy... he was pretty sweet looking and I never produced anymore like him.

OhioGecko

Mod Squad Member
LOL Thad! I guess he is Big Pimping :)

BTW - I miss that guy... he was pretty sweet looking and I never produced anymore like him.

He definately has a unique look and the cool part about it is it is transfering to most of the offspring :D. We might have to get you hooked up with one of them. :main_thumbsup:

Allee Toler

My dwarf is a whopping 31g. ;] 1 1/2 years old.
fac3435520a6__1253708175000.jpeg

17a3dc2651f6__1253707685000.jpeg

5b474a2ba818__1253831387000.jpeg

And the vet told me to watch her food intake, she's looking rather fat. ;] She's the one on top of the rock. Inside the rock is my 4 month old. They're the same size.

I win the biggest gecko contest. :)

Last edited:

GeckoStud

Fatty Fatty Boomballaty
My heaviest is one of my males Vince, he just hit 101 grams and is still growing. I'll post some pics of him later. I think my heaviest female is 79 grams right now, but I'd have to check.

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Our biggest is Osiris, 126 grams. He was the first gecko we bought since we got into breeding, and he came along with a female.. both were the same size when we got them, about 30 grams. When he kept growing and getting so large, we thought it was the female that was really small.. then we came to find she was normal size and he was just growing into a mammoth lol

IMG_2403.jpg

Visit our friends