Went bad

KashMoneyExotics

I think the eggs ended up going bad [emoji17]
9ezu5asa.jpg

Kjenkins

Can u see the eggs moving at all? If so than I would still leave them. I have the hatch mate to my Albino that i'm still waiting on. It will be 70 days on Sat. I can see the egg moving tho so I'm just gonna leave it until it stinks. I hope it works out let us know whats up.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Yeah, they've been looking bad to me too, but it never hurts to keep them if you're not sure. You will eventually have better luck. My first 2 eggs (9 years ago!) looked fine for 8 weeks and then all of a sudden didn't and there was no embryo at all in there when I cut them open. You will succeed eventually!

Aliza

Dinosaur!

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that :( And like Aliza said, youll succeed eventually :) My first eight eggs died this year even though I was sure I was doing everything right. But now I have 14 babies and one more egg left to show for it. Youll get lots of babies soon!

Kjenkins

That sucks I'm sorry it didn't as planed. My first two eggs had the gunk in them to. One had no embryo and the other did but it had died before fully developing. I hope you have better luck next time around.

KashMoneyExotics

Thank you guys I still have two eggs left so fingers crossed. They still look very good. Wish me luck. My female only gave me three clutches this year she's a first time breeder .

Visit our friends