what am I?

paintedlizards

Crazy Animal Lady
picture.php

paintedlizards

Crazy Animal Lady
Shes been on a long road to recovery from being starved. She's been to a vet, I have the dusts and the liquid calcium as well. Her spine is NOT normally curved like that she's moving forward.

Did I post in the wrong forum? I thought I was asking about her morph?

Dreamgeckos.com

i would say a high yellow

annyway when i see a gecko with a spine that clearely vissible i always shiffer coz it makes me think of Crypto, why whas she almost starved did the vet give you a reason / desease cause ? , if the vet could not vind anny cause i would realy test her / him again ( fecal tests at least 3 x ) to be sure it is not crypto.

i am asking this because if it is crypto you must be verry extremely carefull with her/him, crypto is highly contagious on 1 needlepoint there is enough room for 100.000 crypto cysts so if you touch other leopardgeckos after you have toutcht her the risk of them getting ill is extremely high ! ( if you have anny other leopardgeckos ofc )

i have seen entire populations die of crypto thats why i am stressing this out so much just for your heads up and i hope she will be oke but if it realy is crypto she will never cure from it .. since there is no cure for crypto on leopardgeckos.

i wish you the best of luck with this gecko ! i know you are doeing your bestest.

turbogex

i would say a high yellow

annyway when i see a gecko with a spine that clearely vissible i always shiffer coz it makes me think of Crypto, why whas she almost starved did the vet give you a reason / desease cause ? , if the vet could not vind anny cause i would realy test her / him again ( fecal tests at least 3 x ) to be sure it is not crypto.

i am asking this because if it is crypto you must be verry extremely carefull with her/him, crypto is highly contagious on 1 needlepoint there is enough room for 100.000 crypto cysts so if you touch other leopardgeckos after you have toutcht her the risk of them getting ill is extremely high ! ( if you have anny other leopardgeckos ofc )

i have seen entire populations die of crypto thats why i am stressing this out so much just for your heads up and i hope she will be oke but if it realy is crypto she will never cure from it .. since there is no cure for crypto on leopardgeckos.

i wish you the best of luck with this gecko ! i know you are doeing your bestest.

I agree with the above and also It is to hard to tell a morph with a gecko in that condition it's pigment is lightened because of it. It is probably just a high yellow though. It would take a very long time to starve a LG to that point withoout a parrisite.

Visit our friends