What are some good store bought hides for leopard geckos?

sachen

I am looking for a new hide for my leopard gecko. I want one that he feels secure in and he will use and one that is produced by the more popular reptile brands like zoo med, exo terra and zilla so it is readily available. My gecko is an adult. I already have a moist and warm hide, I'm lookig for a cool hide.

CrestieFan1

c23b25a52041738eab1a58739e4eef62.jpg

I got one of these and like it but I don't have a gecko yet lol

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

indyana

My favorite caves:
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave Medium
- Zoo Med Repti-Shelter Medium
- Fluker's Castle Crib Large

For climbing and fun additions, the Penn Plax step ledges are fun decorations, but they aren't good as hides by themselves.

Theshiggityshwa

My favorite caves:
- Exo Terra Reptile Cave Medium
- Zoo Med Repti-Shelter Medium
- Fluker's Castle Crib Large

For climbing and fun additions, the Penn Plax step ledges are fun decorations, but they aren't good as hides by themselves.
I have a reptishelter as a humid hide and personally think its better than the exo terra gecko caves. Kind of underrated tbh.

wicked gecko

Not trying to hijack thread but have been looking at both zoo med and exo terra. I'm thinking my new male is going to be a decent size adult, will the medium zoo med be large enough? I like the higher entrance of the zoo med just gota decide on size. Thanks Russ

Russellm0704

The reptile den is by far my gecko's favorite hide. Be careful that their toes are not between the hide and the glass when putting the outside cover back on. The magnets are strong.

bry12345

Boss has an Eco Terra Gecko Cave as a humid, a half log as a hot, and a Castle Crib as a cool/water bowl. She uses the gecko cave the most..... With a cut in half paper towel roll as a close second.

Visit our friends