What do you think male?

jenna

Here are some vent shots, I think he has the pores that would indicate he is male. But I would love to hear some opions :)
008.JPG 013.JPG 005.JPG 016.JPG

jenna

I dont know. I have had him for 1.5 yrs. I got him from petco and I am sure he was wild caught.

jenna

Cool, I thought that to. I would like to get him a girlfriend one of these days. But first I have to prepare my self to have babies around. :)

Tokaylovinguy

I have researched Tokay geckos all the time and think of them as a great pet I know they aren't tamable but I am a reptile lover and I would like to have one..

Caleb C

I have researched Tokay geckos all the time and think of them as a great pet I know they aren't tamable but I am a reptile lover and I would like to have one..
Hey, if you plan on being active, you should make an introduction post so everyone can get to know you :)
Live reptiles have to be shipped overnight so that they don't die or suffer while being shipped. Shipping overnight is usually $50, so it's best to get it from a local breeder or reptile show, unless someone here lives near you.

Visit our friends