What do you think they are?

StarrGeckos

I picked up these two beauties at an expo today. morph guesses?
Thanks!
Megan

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415573639809.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415573639809.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 40

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
The one on the right is likely a blizzard. The one on the left is too young to tell. If the color is accurate, it may ultimately be a tangerine. Otherwise, depending on how many spots it loses it could become normal, high yellow, hypo or super hypo.

I feel pretty strongly that breeders should know what they're selling and should tell the customers the genetic background of the leopard geckos, but everybody has their own way of doing things.

Aliza

StarrGeckos

I agree..we got them for pet store price of one, for both..if I paid real money..there'd be no way..but we are just getting started and will be test breeding for a few years..I won't call us Breeders until I'm confident in our genetics! Just pets and our hold backs for a while! Just had our first two clutches laid in the last 72 hours and one is from a shtct x tremper sunglow! Probably will hold them all back for line and maybe our temper male.
I will be getting a bell snow trio from a breeder I trust next season..that line will move up a bit sooner because I KNOW their genetics for generations:) Thank you for your input. My guess is the same with the little aberrant. It's legs are very orange and that color is unedited! Same as it looked in sunlight today! A gorgeous gecko we are happy to have no matter what:)

Visit our friends