What does DUW mean?

B

BioWorkZ

What does DUW mean? Daily Updated Weight? Something like that?

B

BioWorkZ

Thanks Riyo, I would have never guessed that. Actually, I'm kinda shocked that anyone would still use dial-up. I guess I'm a Graphic Designing Snob.

Riyo

Pet Human
Thanks Riyo, I would have never guessed that. Actually, I'm kinda shocked that anyone would still use dial-up. I guess I'm a Graphic Designing Snob.

No problem.

Dial up is still common in a lot of rural areas. When I lived in Montana the best we had for a long time was 28.8k and we were really excited to get 56k finally :p that was 8ish years ago but many places still only have 56k.

Oh, and many people find it a cheaper option than cable or DSL. If they don't need the speed and only check their email with it, why spend the extra money?

B

BioWorkZ

No problem.

Dial up is still common in a lot of rural areas. When I lived in Montana the best we had for a long time was 28.8k and we were really excited to get 56k finally :p that was 8ish years ago but many places still only have 56k.

Oh, and many people find it a cheaper option than cable or DSL. If they don't need the speed and only check their email with it, why spend the extra money?

That makes complete sense. I would not be able to survive w/o high speed internet. It's a vital tool for freelance work.

Visit our friends