What happened to Brittany (aka Pacherp)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chachasushi

I had something to ask her and she is no where to be found. So then I immediately start imagining something horrible has happened. Sorry if this is the wrong forum to ask about this.

I would also like to say that the people on Craigslist are insane... and I am one of them. ;)

JordanAng420

Brittney is no longer a member of GeckoForums. This was an issue that was extremely personal and i'm sure she'd be more than happy to fill you in on the details if you contact her. There will be no more that is said about it here on GeckoForums. :)

KelliH

I just have to ad that her banishment was not personal on my part. Plain and simple she broke a very important rule on this site that resulted in her banishment. It was clearly laid out that breaking that particular rule would result in a ban from GeckoForums; she broke the rule so "bye bye".

KelliH

I didn't know there was an offense that led to banishment. Yikes. I'm going to go back and re-read the TOS!

You won't find it there. There used to be an unmoderated forum here that you had to specifically ask to participate in, and one of the things you had to agree to prior to being added to that forum was that anything that was posted in that forum could not be copied and sent out to any non members. Well shoot, it's easier if I just quote the the #1 rule of that forum:

Fight Club Rules

1.) Anything that is posted in The Fight Club, stays in here. Anyone that copies what is written in here and posts it in any of the other forums on this website (this includes the chat) or on any other website is subject to immediate banning from GeckoForums. This also includes copying/pasting posts or parts of posts and emailing them or pming them to non Fight Club members. If you feel you cannot follow this rule please ask me to delete your access to this section, because if you break this rule you could be banned from GeckoForums. Let's keep it in the family!

Does that make sense now?

Sunrise Reptile

SunriseReptile.com
As a matter of fact, she was given a second chance after breaking this rule once prior. When she blatantly disobeyed the rule a second time, she got banned.

KelliH

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread now. There's no disputing what happened, and an explanation has been given to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visit our friends