What is something interesting about you?

Jusselin

I have grown familiar with some of you here on the forum and have to say, this is one of the best behaved forums I have ever been on. In efforts to know some stuff about each other, what is something interesting about yourself?

At my biggest I was 750 pounds. I did not care about life and had no reason to live. After "seeing the light" I started to care about life, I met a woman (who is now my wife) and she inspired me. Last week I was 576 pounds and this week I am 564. I am steady on the path to getting my life back and becoming a healthier me =]

Before at 750ish

JKuCI.jpg

Now at 564

DuhF9.jpg

How about you guys?

leezard

Congrats on starting the weight loss. That is some very hard stuff to do! I have slowly started doing that myself. I know the position you were in I have been there lately also and finally started to dig out of it. Keep up the great work man!

Dimidiata

Intresting thread an congrats my man. Ive been helping my mom on her diet, shes been doing good. An intresting fact about me .... not much intresting about me lol. I have a boyfriend?

Jusselin

Intresting thread an congrats my man. Ive been helping my mom on her diet, shes been doing good. An intresting fact about me .... not much intresting about me lol. I have a boyfriend?

are you asking if you have a boyfriend? lol, surely there is something you do or are interested in that could be considered interesting....just ask your.....boyfriend? =]

JordanAng420

Of course mine has to do with veterinary medicine...because that's what my life is all about...

I am capable of drawing blood from just about anything, including most mammals, birds, and reptiles. :)

Dimidiata

Of course mine has to do with veterinary medicine...because that's what my life is all about...

I am capable of drawing blood from just about anything, including most mammals, birds, and reptiles. :)

intresting, thats our current lesson in Vet assist class right now, the areas you draw blood from on diffrent animals. Quite intresting to say the least.

TranceZ

I know American sign language learned it from deaf friends.
I love fishing and camping
Im a huge movie buff and buy movies every time I can.
I have a 2 yr old daughter named kylee
Baseball favorite sport go MN twins!

grboxa

Tremendous weight loss, congrats. I love seeing this. I was never near 700, but I also struggled with obesity. I was a good 300-350 pounds throughout high school being 5'6 until something happened and also changed my life. I started boxing and got my life on track and shed 100+ pounds, boxing did save my life. Food is a huge part of my life, I just love it lol, even being smaller I have a tremendous apetite, and it is very hard not to get off track and gain weight. You should be proud, and I hope you keep continuing to lose the weight and live a new beg., everyone deserves it.

Last edited:

andrew5859

Hats Off Exotics
Huge congrats on the weight loss!

Dennis I honestly would have never guess you're a magician hahahaha

Interesting fact about me hmmm
I can move my ears and eyebrows at the same time (only know of one other person that can)
I've had severe crohns disease since I was four
My life now consists of geckos hahaha

Visit our friends