What Morph is Cheaper?

GrimmyX15

Mkay-um?
Is there only Cheap Morph is Normal or there's more?
Maybe tremper ablino or
just albino?

Im curious. :]

F

fikken

depends on where you get it and what budget you are working with. Personally i see alot of good deal on craiglist because people are in a pinch for moving or not allowed to have them in dorms or have babies they need to rehome. Some i have seen for free and some fro usually $20-50. I have seen some nice tangerines, tremper, normals, bells and even blizzards on CL. good this is to check daily in the pet section in a few surrounding areas (CL goes by different city/counties). Also there are really great deals in the classifieds if you are looking for a particular morph but keep in mind that shipping is usually $25-$40 if not stated as included and since its getting cold out shipping right now might not be the best idea. Thats why CL is good for local adoptions in the event you find one you can just go drive and pick it up. I have seen pet stores jack of the prices on normals and morphs alike. seen normals for $60 babies and baby blizzards for $100 each. Once they get older they usually cost more. Lots of good breeders on this forum with sites for their available geckos so you should always check them out to give you an idea of what is available and how much certain morphs tend to run

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
You can get a lot of lower end tangs, albinos, and snows for around the same price as normals.:)

W

watspoppin25a

If you want something cheap, find a reptile expo near you. Although the breeders on this website have the most gorgeous geckos, they also price accordingly, i got a het bell and an enigma het tremper het eclipse for 30 and 40 respectively at a reptile expo. Both look great for my needs and are healthy too.

toxictoast96

Obsessed leo owner
go to a reptile show! I've seen everything from normals to beautiful tangerine carrot tail juveniles for $30. You may have to look awhile but I still think it's the best place to go for variety & competitive pricing. Talk to the breeders about what to look for if you want to buy one for breeding in the future. Good ones will steer you in the right direction.

gmaier19

yep wait for a reptile show, it will give you time to think about what kind you want and give you the best price (cheaper than a pet store and you dont have to pay for shipping from a breeder). you can get a beautiful gecko for 50 dollars at any reptile show. A lot of geckos are priced higher because of their genetics but if youre looking for one as a pet just walk in and pick out a "pretty" one that fits your budget.

Visit our friends