What Morph Is My Leopard Gecko?

ZoltarSpeaks

Hi, I would like some help. Can you tell what morph my leopard gecko is? I was thinking Mack Snow W/Y het Tremper Eclipse due to the snake eyes. But I'm not sure.
OMG.jpgSNO.jpg

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Those don't look like snake eyes to me. If they were snake eyes, the gecko would not be het eclipse, it would be eclipse. The gecko could be het Tremper only if you know for sure that one of the parents was a Tremper albino. If you had the gecko from the time it hatched (or you have info from the breeder) and the gecko was black and white (as opposed to black and yellow) when it hatched, then it is a Mack snow. Otherwise it's not. I have no idea whether or not the gecko is W&Y. It does have high white sides, but I wouldn't be comfortable calling it W&Y unless I knew for sure that the parents were W&Y.
Based only on what I can see, I'd just call it a hypo.

Aliza

ZoltarSpeaks

Aliza, thank you for the help. I know for a fact that she is a mack snow based on when she hatched so Hypo mack snow is for sure, I'm not sure about the tremper eclipse but it's hard to tell the difference sometimes between snake eyes and marble eyes.

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Glad you know she's a Mack Snow. To be honest, I don't see either snake eyes or marble eyes in this gecko, but I have only one picture; you have the gecko!

Aliza