what morph is this gecko?

Sammerz1990

3 Year Member
LeopardGecko.jpg

I am hopeing to get this gecko from someone in L.A. for only $15 but i dont know what morph she is and he told me is a gray gecko which i know isnt a morph... im thinking its a snow....

Gopherhockey03

Well... One more mouth to feed, chance you might have to get a whole new set up if it doesn't get a long with the rest. You will also need to quarantine it. so $15 dollars could turn into 60

Geckomaster743

I would buy it. If shes selling it for such a Low price theres a Sign its been abused and its not being taken care of. I think it would be nice to give the Gecko a home but dont expect to make money off it because, You dont know the Genes, The tail is regenerated, and its very small at the moment. If you have room for the poor little Leo i'd take it in. Sadly my pets mart keeps getting new Shipments of Geckos and sadly i cant save them all. Just from looking in the glass where ever they are bred for profit they are being abused and not feed. The tails are bone Skinny. The people at my Petsmart are nice but im not sure they can save the poor Leo's. I wish some one would just shut down those big Reptile/Dog/Cat/Bird Mills.

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
If you're looking for a pet, go for it. Seriously, its a cutie! But if you're going into breeding you need to purchase from someone who can tell you the genetics of the animal, possible hets and will stand behind that information.

Josh2

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
Hopefully you can provide a good forever home to this little cutie! Let us know how it goes!

Visit our friends