What morph?

enoughbubbles456

Hi again! Well I got 3 more geckos today(is this the start of an addiction?)..

But in all honesty I just couldn't pass them up, the guy was selling them for £5 each!

So here's the littlest one of the 3: (hatched 1 week after)
685e112c83abbf2cc6246b0650dc4623.jpg

The oldest one:
9c15a793a15050869ac1d4225d27d14d.jpg

Second oldest:
c079324e40660af1e525301256bee0ba.jpg

I bought them all as "females".

I have the two oldest ones living together, but the striped one keeps following the other and licking her and waving her tail? What does that mean? That "she's" a boy?

I have the small one separated as "she" seems a little vulnerable.

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
the youngest one is an albino, strain unknown. The oldest is a jungle/stripe and the middle one is either a normal or an albino depending on whether the body spots are black or dark brown (hard to tell from the picture). It also may have a blizzard gene due to the speckles. The licking and tail waving behaviors you describe sound more like possible bullying than mating behavior and I'd recommend separating the two as well.

Aliza

enoughbubbles456

Will I ever be able to tell what strain of albino the youngest has?

The middle ones spots are black, so does that make her a normal poss het blizzard?(idk lol)

Oh, I would of never thought it was bullying, as I've been watching them and I'd of thought one would of bit the other?.. Is she trying to dominate her?

I haven't got a spare cage atm, but I'll definitely try and get one tomorrow.

Thanks Aliza

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Neon Aurora

No, you'll never know the strain/s of albinism of the youngest one.

Any of these geckos could have any hets, there is no way to tell. Sometimes speckling is a sign of being het blizzard, but certainly not always. The only way to know the morphs of your geckos for sure is to buy them with genetic information.

I agree with separating. Not all geckos get along and the tail waving and following is definitely a sign of aggression.

Visit our friends