What Morph?

Jenny Wren

I purchased this morph because he looks different to how his clutch mates came out - they were all tangerine reverse stripe - but this guy came out looking so different, white and lavender with a tinge of yellow on the back legs, but no black on him at all?! Any thoughts on what morph he might be would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• C1603DC5-08EC-4B72-81E2-F34BD1089DF5.jpeg
    C1603DC5-08EC-4B72-81E2-F34BD1089DF5.jpeg
    201.5 KB · Views: 5

Jenny Wren

Hi all,

let me know your thoughts on what I have - His clutch mates were tangerine reverse stripe, but he doesn’t look like them he’s white and lavender with yellow tinge on back legs. Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• 04409535-C7B1-43BA-BCD1-A53AED42F5A1.jpeg
    04409535-C7B1-43BA-BCD1-A53AED42F5A1.jpeg
    52.3 KB · Views: 6

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
It looks like a Mack snow stripe to me. It's white instead of yellow because of the snow trait. I think it looks brown instead of black because all that brown is going to disappear (geckos who are going to be hypos or super hypos often hatch with dark brown markings instead of black). It will probably also get yellower as well. One of the parents is a Mack snow. Often Mack snows don't show tangerine coloring so well.

Aliza

Jenny Wren

It looks like a Mack snow stripe to me. It's white instead of yellow because of the snow trait. I think it looks brown instead of black because all that brown is going to disappear (geckos who are going to be hypos or super hypos often hatch with dark brown markings instead of black). It will probably also get yellower as well. One of the parents is a Mack snow. Often Mack snows don't show tangerine coloring so well.

Aliza
Thank you for your advice, I’m really excited to breed him next year when he’s ready.

Wren

Visit our friends