What posts to read first?

M

mikegladsz

Hi! I just registered for the first time this week.

Please forgive me for being so lazy, but I was wondering if someone could point me to any especially good threads that I should take a look at first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks in advance, Michael

Scott&Nikki

Thats a really tough one. It depends what you are looking for. If you are trying to get to know US better, you can check out "The Favorite Game", "Breeder Pics", or stuff like "what got you started" and "whats your head count". Anything under the Show Off Your Leos forum would be good, too.

If you mean about herps and care and all that, just go through the Care and Husbandry, Feeding/Feeders, Supplementation, and Morphs and Genetics. You will fairly quickly see what are big discussion questions. If you are looking for forums on anything but Leopard Geckos, those are more straight forward and compact. There is also a Search function at the top right corner you can utilize. Hope that helps. Welcome to the forum!

G

GeckoMandi

Welcome

If you are looking for something specific just use the search function at the top of the forum

biggiy05

Determination
This is a spam bot. A special ed spam bot at that. I banned it on a forum I moderate and it's been spotted on a few others I visit.

mikegladsz

10.0 Points
[ Donate ]
[ Modify mikegladsz's Cash ]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:12 am Post subject: Spammer alert! moved here by cheebs Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post View IP address of poster
Hey! I joined 4 the 1st time this week.

Please forgive me for being so lazy, but I just thought I'd ask if you could point me to any especially good posts that I should check out first, so I can get involved here?

Thank you, Michael

Visit our friends