what should I choose ??

P

pjuske1991

hi.

I got a terrarium in the size of 160*40*60 cm.

I would like to have a breeding group of 1.3-5, to go there, but I do not know witch morph i must choose?

Is there anyone who has a proposed?

Preferably not Enigma or Mack Snow

CHAMpion

Thats completely up to you. You can choose anything that you want to match to gether to get a certain morph, or you can start your own project and try to come out with something new.

B

BioWorkZ

I agree with CHAMpion. It really is up to you. It's like asking us what kind of shoes you should buy or what kind of clothes you should wear. It's best that you get a morph that you like the most. For me, the cost of the morphs I love are way out of my budget. So I made and list and went down to morphs that I still like a lot yet it's affordable.

Olimpia

La Española
Yep, it's up to you. Especially since there is just soooo much diversity. I love really orange geckos, for example, but I know other people who love the snows (which drive me crazy because I don't like black on geckos lol). You could like really red geckos, or geckos with lavander, or all white geckos - there's just so much you could do.

I recommend looking around and making a list of morphs you like and how affordable they are. And you can decide from there. I myself am going to start out with a small Tremper sunglow project, using two males and three females.

P

pjuske1991

okay, it is my own choise, and i think it will go on SHTCT/B, i realy like the orange couler :)

Olimpia

La Española
That's a good way to go :) Everyone loves a really nice tang. carrot tail. I myself have one. But the great thing about a nice SHTCT is that they can be mixed with just about anything to make cool orange babies. You can have a few females that are also SHTCT and then one or two of something else you might like to make mixes with (like to produce hatchlings that are tangerine tremper albino or tangerine enigma, etc.)

Visit our friends