what should i get at the expo?!

Misstasha

well I got a male shtct het aptor
female jungle aptor
female raptor

I was thinking a nice super snow or mack snow would look amazing bred with these... But I haven't really done much breeding soooooo what do you think? What should I look for at the expo?

I'm just starting to get into the more interesting morphs, before all i had was a tremper albino, two normals, and two SHTCT! so I do want something thats going to give me REALLY cool off spring!!

Thanks for your help guys <3

godzillizard

I'd stick with the (r)aptorSunglow theme--If I was going to continue breeding leos, I'd continue working on JungleGiantRaptorSunglows :D Regardless--keep it simple...line/selectively breed your favorite type(s) until you see exaggeration of the traits that attracted you to that morph in the first place. Don't spend good money for dominant or co-dominant genetics when they are first released--they get very cheap, very quick--just be patient! It's real easy to get over excited with all thats going on genetically these days--just stay:main_cool3:

Misstasha

nice thanks!! I always wondered how to get dreamsikles.. i love them!! Hmm ya I think im going to look into getting an enigma!!! what do you look for wen getting an enigma?!

Visit our friends