What the Heck!

Geckomaster743

I dont know what happened but today as i was switching from Mom to dad's house i was unloading my geckos from there critter careers. When i opened the one that carried the large group of cage mates i found some thing on top of the paper towel. It was white and looked like some sort of Bubble that had Black and white dots on the inside. My brother kept screaming it was one of the geckos leg's but once i got a closer look Athena begun to eat it! I didnt want to pull it out of her mouth but in a matter of seconds it was gone. After she ate most of the bubble i found the bottem of a mealworm like the hard end where it looks a bit pointy like a mealworm tail. Ive narrowed it down to Venus or Athena, Venus has had a decline of fat in her tail and ive been giving her waxworms even though shes really eager to eat i cant afford it to get Pencil thin. Athena has strange behavior on some occasion and seems to be a bit territoral around her other cage mates like taking over the rock. The other 3 often take cover inside of the Extra hides i placed in the 20 Gallons... Any way those 2 were the geckos that were standing directly above the bubble and please tell me what it is! Athena is a Female and shes not gravid! Venus is a possible Female though i cant be sure if its a Male yet, Very nice Gecko, Not gravid Eager to eat.

Visit our friends