What type do I have?

SassyAbi

Hey all. I'm new here. I finally got my first leopard gecko after days of anticipation. Hes just turning 3 months (hatched 1st July). I got him from the reptile centre by me. But I dont know what kind of morpth he is. He has these love lovely shocker blue eyes with blue eye shadow and hes body -the pic will show you.

Sorry about the quality (iphone) i didnt want to open the tub incase he tried to escape (on the way home).

DSC02159.jpg

IMG_0176.jpg

IMG_0177.jpg

Sol

Sol Fire Hunter
Nice gecko, never seen a normal quite like him/her before!
It looks normal, but it could also be snow.

SassyAbi

Nice gecko, never seen a normal quite like him/her before!
It looks normal, but it could also be snow.

I thought the same thing. He just doesnt look like a normal normal lol As he gets older it will be easier to tell

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Some might consider it a High Yellow, others will consider it a Normal. Either way, it's very cute! Juveniles still have very thin skin on their heads which causes the eye balls to show through. That's why they look blue.

Chewbecca

www.ellaslead.com
I'm going to say Normal or high yellow.
Either way, it'll most likely be a lighter yellow with fewer spots on it as there are no spots on the hind legs.
Which usually indicates it'll be a lighter animal or a less spotted one.

Very pretty!

SassyAbi

I'm going to say Normal or high yellow.
Either way, it'll most likely be a lighter yellow with fewer spots on it as there are no spots on the hind legs.
Which usually indicates it'll be a lighter animal or a less spotted one.

Very pretty!

Really, I cant wait to see what he grows into. Its all so exciting and hes so beautiful.

Thanks everyone! =]

Visit our friends