When would you start feeding?

Gecko Boy

Hi,

When would you start feeding your hatchlings a week after they've hatched?
any anwers appreciated:main_yes:

Thanks,

David

Kristi23

Ghoulish Geckos
If I miss the first shed, I just start putting worms in about 3 days after hatching. The majority of my hatchlings the last two years shed by day 3. I've only had a couple late shedders.

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Yes most healthy hatchlings will eat after there first shed. some times I will leave the hatchlings in the incubator the day they hatch. Then the next day they go into their hatchling container. The fallowing day I start offering food. or sometimes I put them in their hatchling tub the same day they hatch. in any case I wait tell their 2nd or 3rd full day out of the incubator. I usually have them tong feeding buy the end of their first week.

robin

yeah after the first shed, if you do not see them shed look for the "poop cork" (lol thats what i call it) it their first poo and generally caused by eating their skin. lil poo doesn't look like a normal food poo. lol yeah the poop cork

spykerherps

-sssSpyker ExoticSsss-
Good One! Poop Cork. I want to see that in a book.

Introducing Food to New Hatchlings
The Poop Cork will indicate the hatchling has shed and eat. there for ready for "solid" food.:main_laugh:

P

Pickles457

Good One! Poop Cork. I want to see that in a book.

Introducing Food to New Hatchlings
The Poop Cork will indicate the hatchling has shed and eat. there for ready for "solid" food.:main_laugh:

Fantastic:main_thumbsup::main_laugh:....

Visit our friends