Where can I by a leopard gecko rack that comes with 15quart tubs?

neubauer geckos

Anthony Neubauer
I need to get a rack but I don't know where to get one that comes with15 quart tubs and flexwatt heat tape already installed.where can I get one?

Srt14292

Est; 1992
Try searching around on the internet a bit, there are a few companys around that sell them all in one but they are MEGA bucks.

Enigmatic_Reptiles

Quality is Everything
If you want a rack with heat source and tubs, try vision racks, lllreptile has some with tubs included. But why not get AP and just get the tubs from their link provided? They look a lot nice, however a lot of my friends use vision and they work perfectly fine.

leoman777

you can try the boaphiles racks they come with tubs and heat built in and its free shipping OR its way cheaper to just build you own

B

BioWorkZ

It's definitely cheaper to build your own. It won't look as nice a boaphile rack though. I was doing some calculations and I've spent probably $120 more on a boaphile rack than I would building one myself. Then I put into consideration all the time and effort I'll need to put in to build the rack. I'll need to run to home depot, buy wood panels and whatever other pieces necessary. Then I'll have to go buy the individual tubs. Order the heat tapes and hoping everything is measured correctly. So is $120 really worth all my time and effort? I could use that time making money doing freelance work (I'm an graphic artist btw) and the extra money I make is way more than the time I would spend saving $120 on building my own rack that will most likely not look as good. I'm really into aesthetics as you can see. Boaphile racks are more expensive than other rack systems, but everything is included...even the tubs are included. Free shipping too. Google them...they're awesome. =)

R

rince

do your animals a favor and at least look for bigger tubs if you have to stuff them in racks ...
The same rules should apply for a gecko in a rack than in any other enclosure. Get in 3 hides(warm,cold,humid), a calcium dish and a water bowl and still give them space to move around.

Visit our friends