White Plains, NY Show Jan 6-7

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Who's going to this show? I will be there on Saturday the 6th, I am sharing a table with Frank of Frank's Geckos.

I hope to meet some of you there!

Zbiz

T.A.I.L. REPTILES
So your gona be there on the 6th eh? hm... i guess i have to make my trip on saturday! Been dying to see your geckos lol.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Definately come on Sayturday, I have a Texas trip I need to fund, so I will be bringing a few more Geckos than I already planned :)

Kirksherps

gonna be there as usual. i sold out on saturday last year im going to try and do the same again LOL.
ill have some sweet young stripes as well as a few other types of breeders.
i need a hypo (hines Line) het bell or a bell hybino male and if i get a chance to walk around we will see what else catches my eye!

see everyone at the show Kirk

Last edited:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Looking forward to seeing you again Kirk!

I am bringing a total of 16 Geckos. 1.1 adult Cresteds, the rest are Leopard Geckos, almost all are breedable adults, some are proven breeders. I will be bringing my HUGE Male Mack Snow and a GORGEOS adult Female Het APTOR, the only reason I will have them for sale is to fund a trip to Texas, hopefully I will make enough without selling them so I can bring them home...LOL

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Jeanne,
Good to see you are about ready for the show. It's good that you are bringing more geckos than you anticipated originally. I will only be bringing 7 or 8. I only have a few tangerine trempers and 4 mack hatchlings to move this time around. At least there will be more on the table for everyone to look at. I am shocked you are bringing that beast of a Mack! He is awesome.:main_thumbsup:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Franks_Geckos said:
Jeanne,
Good to see you are about ready for the show. It's good that you are bringing more geckos than you anticipated originally. I will only be bringing 7 or 8. I only have a few tangerine trempers and 4 mack hatchlings to move this time around. At least there will be more on the table for everyone to look at. I am shocked you are bringing that beast of a Mack! He is awesome.:main_thumbsup:

Yeah, well, if I can make enough money without selling him then he will definately be coming home with me. And, he won't be cheap, probably $400, and I won't negotiate the price. He is worth every penny. Wait until you see him in person, he has lost a few grams since the weather change, but he is still a Moose!

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Jeanne said:
Yeah, well, if I can make enough money without selling him then he will definately be coming home with me. And, he won't be cheap, probably $400, and I won't negotiate the price. He is worth every penny. Wait until you see him in person, he has lost a few grams since the weather change, but he is still a Moose!

I can't wait to see him in person. I would think it will be a good show, hopefully for you... since you are selling some adults, and there will be people looking for some new breeders for this season.

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Kirksherps said:
bump! c'mon guys who else is going? 2 days till the show wheres all the regs LOL Kirk

Yeah! If I am going to drive 3 1/2 hours to a show, I want to meet a LOT of people!

Val

We'd love to go just to meet you guys, but it's a pretty far drive. We don't have any more room for more geckos and going is just a tease!

Visit our friends