Whiteout Zeros and a Phantom

EverEvolvingExotics

I was cleaning tubs today and these three looked like they needed their pictures taken.

Male Whiteout Zero

Male Phantom
This guy was so difficult to capture he kept jolting from my lens.

Female Whiteout Zero

EverEvolvingExotics

Gorgeous Geckos! What is a Phantom? Haven't heard of that morph.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, finals are due this week. Thanks for the compliment.

We aren't 100% sure what the genetics are for the Phantom but it is acting in a dom or possibly co-dom fashion. Hopefully we will know more within the next breeding season. The original Phantom male was acquired by David Deem as a line bred Amel. David bred the Phantom to a normal female last season and hatched out the male you see pictured which I purchased. This year David bred the Phantom to various females to see what happens and so far 5 more visual Phantoms have been produced with more eggs in the incubator.

We will continue to post updates of this project as new information unfolds.

KTyne

Kayla
Sorry I didn't respond sooner, finals are due this week. Thanks for the compliment.

We aren't 100% sure what the genetics are for the Phantom but it is acting in a dom or possibly co-dom fashion. Hopefully we will know more within the next breeding season. The original Phantom male was acquired by David Deem as a line bred Amel. David bred the Phantom to a normal female last season and hatched out the male you see pictured which I purchased. This year David bred the Phantom to various females to see what happens and so far 5 more visual Phantoms have been produced with more eggs in the incubator.

We will continue to post updates of this project as new information unfolds.

Awsome! That's what I love about the thought of breeding is the genetics! I just love the discovery. ^_^
Good luck with the Phantom gene! Exciting stuff. :)

Visit our friends