Why not introduce myself...

G

GypsyKundie

Hey, I go by GypsyKundie online - i love geckos - i frequent every leo forum I can find -
I want to know everything about leopard geckos specifically so I can be confident when I start breeding (when I have more of my own space to do it) - and, my first gecko was impacted, and after learning about why and how and working with my vet to help fix her up (she is now a healthy, active, piggy :) ) -I also want to share what I learned because I think people don't understand the special needs of reptiles (and the fact that most petstores will sell you anything even if it kills your pet) before they buy them (I know I didn't - and I researched quite a bit before I got her - just, in the wrong places.)
So, it's good to be here to share what has slowly become somewhat of an obsession :)

fallen_angel

Fallen Angel's Geckos
Glad to have you here Gypsy!! I agree, most pet stores don't know what they are doing, and there's a lot of websites out there that give horrible advice. I also did plenty of research before I bought my first gecko, and also found the WRONG advice.

Welcome to the forums!!!!!!

Last edited:

Visit our friends