WOO HOO!!! I'm going to NARBC Dallas in February!

marula

SOOOOOOOOOO NICEmeet some of you guys....is really strage now speak with people with "a face" :main_laugh: :main_laugh:
i don't know why, but paul sage is one of the most nice smiling person i've never see :main_yes: :p

(and i was be a really good girl...i buy ONLY my hold geckos from kelli and a female from jeremy :main_rolleyes: ..i will post pics of them sooner :main_yes: )

Golden Gate Geckos

Mean Old Gecko Lady
I got home very late last night, and must say that I am now having "fun withdrawls"!!! I can't remember the last time i had such a good time and laughed so hard! You all are AWESOME, and I feel priviledged to have met you and have you as friends!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
That was probably the most fun that I have had in a VERY LONG time! It was so nice meeting everybody. I am going to be laughing about a lot of stuff we did for quite a while :)

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
We just got home this morning. Still have not slept... :eek:

I had a wicked good time!!! :main_thumbsup:
It was soooo great to have met everyone!

I truly feel bonded to all of you for having shared in this most excellent adventure. :gossip::gossip::gossip:

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
Jeremy Letkey said:
We just got home this morning. Still have not slept... :eek:

I had a wicked good time!!! :main_thumbsup:
It was soooo great to have met everyone!

I truly feel bonded to all of you for having shared in this most excellent adventure. :gossip::gossip::gossip:

Hey Jeremy, It's weird, eva since Texas you've been taukin funny :main_rolleyes:

Sandra

dragonflyreptiles said:
I agree Paul has the most amazing smile!
Jeanne said:
And how about those Green eyes....Amazing!
Mmm... What about posting some pics? :main_rolleyes:

robing said:
sandra that IS funny but weird thing is... i could understand it hehe
Wow, you're superhuman!! I would be lost without that translation in the karaoke to Understandable-English

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
I had a most excellent time, and am very glad I got to meet so many amazing, remarkable people.

My geckos even had a few surprises for me when I got home. Here are some of the first hatchlings of the season:

2-20-07Hatchlings.jpg

A RWBB, RWPA & MSRWPA :D

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
PaulSage said:
I had a most excellent time, and am very glad I got to meet so many amazing, remarkable people.

My geckos even had a few surprises for me when I got home. Here are some of the first hatchlings of the season:

2-20-07Hatchlings.jpg

Congrats Paul!

Jeanne

Abbie's Human
PaulSage said:

2-20-07Hatchlings.jpg

Congrats Paul!

Visit our friends