www.millbrookcrickets.com

tajeman1

this is a company i've been getting mealworms,waxworm, and crickets to feed the birds and geckos here at my home; pls check their web site out and tell me what you think of their prices. they even have a live delivery policy. (if i have posted in the wrong place pls move it for me admin. persons)

G

GeckoMandi

I tried the site and only could go to the front page the others got an error page, I get all my feeders from www.grubco.com after dealing with quite a few feeder companies they are the best in my personal opinion.

PaulSage

I'm baaaaaack!
tajeman1 said:
this is a company i've been getting mealworms,waxworm, and crickets to feed the birds and geckos here at my home; pls check their web site out and tell me what you think of their prices. they even have a live delivery policy. (if i have posted in the wrong place pls move it for me admin. persons)

Leon, you did indeed post this in the correct forum, however a condition of posting in this forum is that each post made here must be accompanied by your full name.

http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=347

Please either add your full name to your profile or your post. Otherwise the thread will be locked and moved. Thanks!

tajeman1

PaulSage said:
Leon, you did indeed post this in the correct forum, however a condition of posting in this forum is that each post made here must be accompanied by your full name.

http://www.geckoforums.net/showthread.php?t=347

Please either add your full name to your profile or your post. Otherwise the thread will be locked and moved. Thanks!
sorry thought everything was in profile; have updated i hope correctly; thanks Paul

tajeman1

GeckoMandi said:
I tried the site and only could go to the front page the others got an error page, I get all my feeders from www.grubco.com after dealing with quite a few feeder companies they are the best in my personal opinion.
Ms Mandi: i checked with the people and they said they were having web site updated; i didn't know sorry; they've been real good to me and i thought i would share with everyone on the forum about them. Just another source if someone need mealworms and things; they ship daily with DHL.

Visit our friends