Zero, Whiteout Zero, Phantom

EverEvolvingExotics

I was going through tubs today and it's currently 71F here in sunny Tucson. I couldn't think of anything better to do than to snap some quick pictures.

Zero female
IMG_6423-1.jpg

IMG_6419.jpg

IMG_6416-1.jpg

IMG_6404.jpg

Phantom male and Zero female
IMG_6409.jpg

IMG_6398.jpg

Whiteout Zero female
IMG_6396.jpg

IMG_6394.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
The Phantom is what I believe to be a dominant/co-dominant Amel type animal. I bred the original Phantom male to a unrelated Normal female and produced 2 Phantom and 1 Normal. I traced the female back as far as possible and there's no possibility of her being het Amel.
Dave

EverEvolvingExotics

your phantom and whiteout zero female are just stunning great pictures also

Thanks a ton!

Is Phantom = Ghost

??

regards

Mathias

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the question. David Deem described what we know of the new trait well.

The Phantom is what I believe to be a dominant/co-dominant Amel type animal. I bred the original Phantom male to a unrelated Normal female and produced 2 Phantom and 1 Normal. I traced the female back as far as possible and there's no possibility of her being het Amel.
Dave

Thanks for the easy to understand description, man!

Fatal_S

Mel's Exotics
Is it known yet if the phantom is a deadly-combo gene with other morphs like regular amel is? I assume this is a very new gene, only 1 or two seasons breeding so far? Very cool.

Carinata

Breeder of High End AFTs
From what I can tell, the Phantom has nothing to do with Amel, so I'm assuming that it isn't fatal with other genes. With the recent discovery of the Whiteout Amel, I think we can re-asses all "fatal gene" combos anyway. We should know more this year, as I have paired a Phantom to several other traits.
Dave

Visit our friends