Additions for Coco’s Tank (Leopard Geck)

Atraus

The tank is a Reptilzoo 24x18x12 so it’s roughly 20gal. Chose this tank because of the front access door. (Cat likes to watch lol).
The Succulent in the back right corner is real.
Light system is a Deep heat projector and a UV coil bulb.
I know the coil UB bulbs aren’t amazing, but being a leopard gecko and not needing the UVB I figured it would be okay for this situation since it provides him with SOME UBV versus if I just used an LED light.
Any ideas for improvement It does this seem pretty solid?

Attachments

• 986D47C2-422E-4854-AED4-A7E8CA9548B9.jpeg
    986D47C2-422E-4854-AED4-A7E8CA9548B9.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Looks pretty good to me. Just make sure that with the substrate the hot side surface is warm enough for the gecko (low 90'sF). If not, you can get a hide with a bottom and sink it partway into the substrate.

Aliza

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good! Welcome to the forum. I like your setup. What kind of camera is that? Have you considered adding a background? I like the look of them and I feel like it helps geckos feel a bit more secure.

Atraus

Looking good! Welcome to the forum. I like your setup. What kind of camera is that? Have you considered adding a background? I like the look of them and I feel like it helps geckos feel a bit more secure.
This weekend I put a bunch of vines/leafs along the back to cover it up. It’s a wyze camera.

Visit our friends