albino knob tail's?

L

lubricus

I was just wondering if anyone new of someone that was working with albino knob tails?
Thanks Bill

L

lubricus

I have a friend that had some here in Canada, but unforchantly they were lost in a fire about 3-4 years ago, along with one of the most amazing herp collections in Canada:(
Heres his old web-site, hes no longer in the herp seen.
http://www.generasianexotics.com/main.html

Last edited by a moderator:

eyelids

Bells Rule!
I love Albino Pilbaras! They've been around for some time and I can't believe we don't see more of them. I think Alberto or Nathan might have them...

Select Gex

Alberto does have a few, he had one in display two years ago in daytona.. a very pretty paradox. These are the only amel aussie geckos besides the velvet geckos to my knowledge.

C

capitalcitygeckos

Scott from TLC breeds these guys. If I'm not mistaking, Derek Wong is currently working with a group of these as well. Are those going to be your next gecko purchase Bill?

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Kin over in Hong Kong is also working with these. Alberto is his supplier to the US, so I am gonna guess that Alberto's stock originated overseas by Kin :)

I

Intense Herpetoculture

Albino knobs are not seen more often because they fail to thrive. Most of the adults out there are hand fed because they have difficulties eating on their own.

BalloonzForU

They are awesome. There was a forum, I thought it was HerpPortal, that I saw these on. It was in the logo, I thought, but I just looked and don't see it.

Justyn, That's very interesting info.

L

lubricus

capitalcitygeckos said:
Scott from TLC breeds these guys. If I'm not mistaking, Derek Wong is currently working with a group of these as well. Are those going to be your next gecko purchase Bill?
I wish;) how about your self?

Visit our friends