albino knob tail's?

TokayKeeper

Evil Playsand User
you may have to do some digging, but I think it was 1995. Casey Lazik was the originator of the albino knobbies if memory serves me right. He did an article in one of the 1995 REPTILES mag issues. I have ALWAYS wanted knobbies since reading that issue. I got a baby levis levis last year but lost it. The little guy never ate for me. Eventually I'll try again.

D

dsreptiles

Those are probably the nicest geckos I've ever seen. Too bad they dont do better in captivity.

A&M Gecko

I just found this post as I was looking around.
Kin over in Hong Kong is also working with these. Alberto is his supplier to the US, so I am gonna guess that Alberto's stock originated overseas by Kin
LOL, is the other way around, most of Kin's albino knob tails came from me.
Albino knobs are not seen more often because they fail to thrive. Most of the adults out there are hand fed because they have difficulties eating on their own.
This is history, the new hatchlings eat from birth on their own, we do not see more around because they pay us a lot more overseas for them, :D
Anyway, here are some PICS of some of mine, patternless and normal.
This is a young patternless.
DSCN4060.jpg

This is what they look like as hatchlings, pretty much with no color.
Albinobabypilbarensis.jpg

This is a normal pattern albino, still a young animal, but you can see the colors much better here coming in.
DSCN3922.jpg

Here is a light orange patternless male.
DSCN4180.jpg

One more sample of variation here.
DSCN4185.jpg

How about this.
SeptemberHammshow2006066.jpg

This is the first male I bought a few years back, lol.
geckos2005151.jpg

The best for last, here is my girl paradox, the only one in the planet. I had many babies from her last year and I will use one of the young male het albino to try to prove the paradox out, I really hope that this is recessive.
DSCN4147.jpg

GroovyGeckos.com

"For the Gecko Eccentric"
They are sooo beautiful! Are they the Pilbars? Still only Albino Pilbarensis? I think Albino Levis Levis would be pretty nice too.;)

GeckoGuru

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I was a millionaire, and could buy all of Alberto's collection of those!

A&M Gecko

They are sooo beautiful! Are they the Pilbars? Still only Albino Pilbarensis? I think Albino Levis Levis would be pretty nice too.
I am not sure of that, is possible that someone has levis levis albino as well, :main_lipsrsealed:
Thanks guys for the compliments, we have done a lot of work to make this beauties stronger and stronger through out the years, I have crossed them to as many bloodlines I could put my hands on, I think others have done the same. I am still never breeding albino to albino, most of the time is hets to hets but sometimes now we are starting breeding albino to hets. All is coming along very nicely.
Alberto

Visit our friends