Anyone ordered from MG Reptiles? Problems?

R

Russ S

Dennis,

Would you mind posting a link to the origional thread you information came from?

Thanks, Russ

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
Thanks Dennis, that is valuable information after what has been said with Kelli and Shrap I believe my busniess will no longer go to the little guy who I thought needed my business it will now go to the big name business that I have tried to avoid buying from.

J

justin-branam

well, looks like what needed to be done was. He is officially banned at least from the Fauna forums.

Val

He deserves a lot worse then a banning for the words that came from his mouth. I'm still in utter shock that he had the nerve to write that, and I can't even begin to imagine the pain he caused Kelli because of his own actions. He needs a reality check.

Last edited:

Laura Fopiano

BnL Exotix
I was so angry that I had to walk away from my pc while Bryon went at him! My eyes filled with tears at the idea that he would think it, let alone post it!

All I can say is that "there's a special place in hell for christians like matt"

BalloonzForU

Leggomygecko said:
OK, I take back the kind words I gave him in an earlier post.

I also take back the kind words I had said earlier in this thread.

Laura Fopiano said:
I was so angry that I had to walk away from my pc while Bryon went at him! My eyes filled with tears at the idea that he would think it, let alone post it!

All I can say is that "there's a special place in hell for christians like matt"

I walked away too.... just couldn't believe what I had read. :main_no: I still can't believe it.

M

MGR

KelliH said:
I posted this in the Fauna thread as well.

Matt, what is your Pay Pal address, I would like to send you your $200 back. You are a despicible, menatally ill, hateful, lying piece of scum. I hope to see you at a show someday so I can tell you that right to your face.

What is going on with people these days? I don't understand it at all.

I dont want a refund, it was given to you as a friend.. Like I told you in the email(which I sure you will not post) the loss of your son was awful!!!

Matt Graybeal

Last edited by a moderator:

Val

ONCE again, we will remind all users posting on this forum that your full name must appear one of two places: either off to the left with your information or in your signature. Failure to do so will result in your post being deleted.

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
Matt, that is just sad. Ive stood behind you even when a lot of people were talking crap about you and even PM'd or Emailed you (can't rememebr) to let you know I would still buy from you and to not worry about the crap that was going on but I won't order from you anymore, sorry.

S

Scott Ashton

dragonflyreptiles said:
Matt, that is just sad. Ive stood behind you even when a lot of people were talking crap about you and even PM'd or Emailed you (can't rememebr) to let you know I would still buy from you and to not worry about the crap that was going on but I won't order from you anymore, sorry.

Turns out a lot of it waan't crap after all.

gixxer3420

I just finished reading through this post, all i can say is WOW! I just have to say sorry to you Kelli that there has to be people out here that are like this.

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Never dealt with MG, but going by the total lack of class he displayed, I seriously doubt I would go down that road even if I was in a pinch. Why people bring up stuff like he did is mind boggling and I find it reprehensible.

Visit our friends