Black Pearl third generation...

livingartgeckos

livingartgeckos
Hello,

I would like to present first hatchlings F3 Holy Grail leopard gecko morph Black Pearl. Females are het Patternless, Albino, Raptor/Eclipse, Blizzard. We have also Enigmas het BP, Mack Snow het BP. Possibilities are almost limitless. Can you imagine Black Enigma, Black Patternless or Mack Super Snow Black Pearl?

Regards
Konrad
www.livingartgeckos.com

Jorgevill

R-MTY
Konrad, the best of luck with this proyect, I hope in some years they can be available in USA, so I can bring them to Mexico :main_thumbsup:

B

Brewster320

Very nice, I like them. So what is this trait? Codom, Recessive, or Line Bred?

Bodon

Amazing! Keep up the good work, i really want to see a pure black leo! Would that make them black panther geckos???

Daidra

Amazing keep it up and test breed them to make sure that it is a new morph(I hope)and if they are than you can release them when you like.

N

Nigel4less

Amazing keep it up and test breed them to make sure that it is a new morph(I hope)and if they are than you can release them when you like.

Your about 2 years behind, Konrad has been breeding these beauties for a while!

D

DLS Reptile

black pearl mack super snows would be an interesting gecko to see.

Gregg M

Registered Member
We have also Enigmas het BP, Mack Snow het BP. Possibilities are almost limitless. Can you imagine Black Enigma, Black Patternless or Mack Super Snow Black Pearl?

So, are you saying that the black pearl is a recessive gene??? I kinda have my doubts about that...

Although these are very nice, I do not see anything black about them honestly... They look brown...

Last edited:

Visit our friends