Bruce Stephenson vs GKO Reptiles EVERYONE PLEASE READ

gko reptiles

A New Generation
They were placed in the package probably 3:30PM on the 26th and they were not able to be picked up until after 6PM (I believe it was actually 6:25 or so) on the 27th. So they spent approximately 27 hours in hot warehouses/trucks and such

gko reptiles

A New Generation
I'm sorry it was 5:42 PM when it was picked up by Phil in Tampa

Here's the link:
https://www.fedex.com/Tracking?tracknumber_list=790969591573||20060626||FX|2453913000~790969591573&action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&ftc_0=myfedex_ftc_header.jsp&ftc_1=&ftc_2=&ftc_3=myfedex_ftc_footer.jsp&ftcp_0=Christine&ftc_start_url=/myfedex/go/home?cc=US%26language=en&template_type=ftc&clienttype=myfedex

M

Montezuma

gko reptiles said:
They were placed in the package probably 3:30PM on the 26th and they were not able to be picked up until after 6PM (I believe it was actually 6:25 or so) on the 27th. So they spent approximately 27 hours in hot warehouses/trucks and such
Then what you are saying is that it wasn't packaged correctly. Shipping in hot temps are not easy and you ALWAYS need to plan on problems occuring. Trust me, shipping in Phoenix is absolutely horrible... but I always planned on the geckos not going out that day and baking in the sun, you plain and simply have too.
Sorry to say but I feel you are just as much at fault as he is for not being there to pick them up... I am looking at this as a complete impartial "bystander" with more than plenty of experience of shipping in extreme temps.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Phillip and I never ship in 'too hot' weather. In fact, we're right in the middle of holding off 2 shipments right now because the weather here has been too hot. Also, the leo's were shipped with a cold pack. I do believe that you have more experience with shipping in hot weather, and Arizona is extremely hot (a good friend of mine lives in Scottsdale), but we do take everything possible into consideration, regardless of who we're shipping to, these are live animals and should be treated as such.

J

Jedi Master Bruce

gko reptiles said:
Montezuma - We did offer Bruce half of his money back, AND the remaining gecko, yet he still refused!!

Oh and also, the package was packaged correctly, we also sent a package to Galactic Geckos the same day and it arrived with no problems.

GKO never offered to send half the money back and the gecko. Otherwise, I would have probably accepted, because I am a nice guy. If you wish to mail me a check for half, I will accept. Also, you do not need to send me the gecko. I will wait for ten days for a check. I do not care if it is personal or not as long as it is good. After that, I will post that I am satisfied with my dealings with GKO. I have no interest in a spectacle here for the benefit of scum like Wes and friends. Thanks, Bruce

gko reptiles

A New Generation
Bruce, Phillip called you maybe 10 minutes after I spoke with you the night of the 27th. He offered you half of your money back AND the one live gecko. I will post the exact email that you sent to us on our website www.gkoreptiles.com . It specifically states:

"If you do not refund the $950.00 immediately I will take full legal recourse measures against you."

Does this not translate into 'No I will not accept your offer' ...?

Please notice this email was sent from you at 10:28PM on June 27th, 2006... directly after I spoke with you and told you about the whole situation and our stand on this.

Last edited:
M

Montezuma

gko reptiles said:
Bruce, Phillip called you maybe 10 minutes after I spoke with you the night of the 27th. He offered you half of your money back AND the one live gecko. Here is the link to the exact email that you sent to us. It specifically states:

"If you do not refund the $950.00 immediately I will take full legal recourse measures against you."

Does this not translate into 'No I will not accept your offer' ...?

http://by119fd.bay119.hotmail.msn.c...f74fde5894eb1829d29255942e081f63c7920f8efbb8d

Please notice this email was sent from you at 10:28PM on June 27th, 2006... directly after I spoke with you and told you about the whole situation and our stand on this.
It looks to me like there is a reasonable offer on the table... I don't see your point in continuing to drag it out, especially since you both seem to agree on it. Just say yes, shake hands and hope for better luck next time you ship...

dragonflyreptiles

Resident PITA
Im a little confused about this thread:

It appears that Kimjorg Posted a good guy thread with a pretty intense note about another buyer who was shipped to and things went wrong.

For 1
. Id really not do a good guy post with a story of Im happy but this went wrong and Im here to tell you who was right or wrong....
"oh I know that my friend/seller/whatever was great then sent this to so and so that was not happy so this has to be someone elses fault or that so and so did this and that and so and so....."

For 2. Id really like, well crap it doesn't matter what Id like, I was NOT there so I cannot tell you what note was or was not left for anyone.

For 3. Please consider the whole situation their loss and yours before you continue your kindergarten name calling in a place that wasn't set up for that.
What? Who posted post #1, who stared the thread?
Was is started by the buyer or seller?
And who the heck are you Kimjorg to tell the story anyway?

gko reptiles

A New Generation
When we first gave Mr. Stephenson the opportunity to half of the 950 dollars we expected him to accept it. When he sent us an email stating he would accept nothing but the full amount he refused an offer that was a "one time deal" After speaking with our attorney we have no other offer but to graciously see him in court if that is his choice.

gko reptiles

A New Generation
The thread started in another thread and when Kelli shifted the posts from that thread to this one, KimJorg's response to Bruce in the first thread got put on top somehow. I started the thread which is now the second post on this one.

Let me rephrase: Jedi Master Bruce is the buyer, GKO Reps is the seller, Kimjorg is a fellow breeder and friend of GKO Reps. Bruce had an outburst in another thread against GKO Reps. Kelli thought this was inappropriate considering the time and place, and asked us to start a new thread regarding this topic, and hash it out here

Last edited:

RaiQuee

Stripes are in!
Christine please take multiple pictures of packaging and the DOA geckos. How warm was it when you were shipping at all points in the trip?

Kimjorg

Part 1

Jedi Master Bruce said:
GKO never offered to send half the money back and the gecko. Otherwise, I would have probably accepted, because I am a nice guy. If you wish to mail me a check for half, I will accept. Also, you do not need to send me the gecko. I will wait for ten days for a check. I do not care if it is personal or not as long as it is good. After that, I will post that I am satisfied with my dealings with GKO. I have no interest in a spectacle here for the benefit of scum like Wes and friends. Thanks, Bruce

Alright. Let's just set this straight right now. Obviously you are not as great of a guy as you say you are because I was standing with Phillip when he left a voicemail on your phone and said that his last offer was to send you the remaining gecko (who by the way was gravid at the time of shipment and is such a shame because you could've had awesome babies from her) along with half of your money. I also think that it is kind of ironic that you seem to have a problem with a bunch of people in the business when hardly anyone else has even had to post on this part of the forum. Is it everyone else's fault that everyone that you deal with are "kids" or "look like rodents" or things like that.

Kimjorg

part 2

To an outside party it looks like you are the one that doesnt seem to realize the responsibility that comes with owning and responsibly breeding leos. Like I said before the Kindergarten name calling is nothing but that...CHILDISH (you call everyone else kids but no one is handling themselves like a child but you.) Phillip and Christine have tried everything possible to try and handle themselves and their very well built business professionally but people like you sir have made it very hard to. I don't understand why you haven't tried to contact them at all in the past month but all of the sudden when you think you can take someone down post some "dirt" on them when it is really dirt on no one but yourself. Their shipment guarantee is very clearly stated on their website and if you knew you were not going to be available that day to answer the door whether or not you were home why would you agree to have very fragile live animals shipped to your house in florida heat no less almost southern florida heat! The slander that you have said about other members of this in your own words "relaxed enviroment with all of the big names" makes this forum no longer as relaxed as we would all like it to be. We all love leopard geckos and come here just to post questions that have to deal with the everyday part of owning these amazing creatures and to see great pictures and things of that nature that other breeders have. (Which Bruce on a side note I am genunely wanting to see some of your own pictures of your geckos because from what I understand form your posts I am sure you have some nice leos)

gko reptiles

A New Generation
You really want me to post pictures of dead geckos? I will if it comes down to that, but I was really hoping to stay away from it. It'll take me awhile, but I'll get them

Kimjorg

Just to lighten things up i thought some people viewing this would get a kick outta this photo. It looks like the fight between GKO and "Jedi master Bruce" will come to a close shortly LOL!

Last edited:

gko reptiles

A New Generation
RaiQuee said:
Christine please take multiple pictures of packaging and the DOA geckos. How warm was it when you were shipping at all points in the trip?

Sorry Desire, I totally missed the second half of your post... It was probably high 70's low 80's that day

wilomn

No One of Consequence
The thing about bruce is, he IS well known to be a liar and a supporter of criminals.

He IS a tattletail and is not really a nice guy at all.

I would most definately take this to fauna.

Trust me on this one.

Unless, of course, that was I flying pig I saw today and you are lying.

Of course, the simple fact that he did NOT sign for your geckos, AS IS STIPULATED in your TOS, viods ANY warranty you may owe him REGARDLESS of any packaging or delivery issues. HE did not sign. HE voided your warranty.

It's really as simple as that. You owe him nothing.

Visit our friends