Chain Pet Store Geckos

CSMGecko

Quality Leopard Geckos
The reason for the price differences is a lot of different reasons, mainly is morph though and what it took to make that morph. Then of course other factors such as cost of providing a home for the leo until it gets sold and so on.

I have quite a few males left from this year. My price ranges right now are $30-$85. I have a normal, a couple snows, tremper albino, snow albinos, carrot head tremper albinos. But like I said they are all males.

Dead Dreamer

CSM, you have some beauties! The prices you have are much better and reasonable than I've seen. I've seen the same morphs for 2-7 times the price elsewhere. Keep up the good work. When I'm ready for my next leo I will definately check you out!

ValMarley08

I give alot of credit to locally owned and operated pet stores. I used to work at one of the chains back in high school and the rules that we had with the animals just made it unsafe for the quality of life for the animal. They are all about the mighty dollar and not about the health of the animals. I would never by from a pet store. Dog, Cat, or Reptile.

Visit our friends