Votes: 25 43.9%
  • tile

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other (please list)

Votes: 10 17.5%

• Total voters

Olimpia

La Española
I use ecoearth for my adults too. I have my two babies on paper just because they're still getting the hang of hunting, so it's easier to spot crickets or silkworms against the white. But I try to provide a really natural setting for my adults, so I use ecoearth with plants planted in it.

rubym

I use eco earth in the adults......except one male that eats it even though is crickets are in dishes that they cant get out of . He also tries to eat artificial plants. He is not my brightest baby,lol.

biggiy05

Determination
I use eco earth in the adults......except one male that eats it even though is crickets are in dishes that they cant get out of . He also tries to eat artificial plants. He is not my brightest baby,lol.

My girl does that. She likes to dive at them from the top of the tank and ends up with the cricket and eco earth. Most of the time it's been a small amount that I can take away before she eats it.

What type of dish do you use? I should look into that for mine.

Alnovo

I use a peat moss with potting soil mixture (NO little white ball things in it) and on top i put down coconut fibre. I have a live plant set up. Both my cresties seem to LOVE it and they have lots of hiding places, so I am sure they are quite happy.

ReptarNDukeNukem

Gecko Newbie
well i look at I saw my two cresties are doing fine with the substrate im using they are liking the tank so far i made for them they even drink water from the pond or waterfall
111006.jpg

111001.jpg

111009.jpg

Y

yesyesthoneandonly

i use eco earth moss bricks. The ones you put in water and they expand. They burrow in it and sleep.

C

crested-geckos

I use paper towel for mine although I have just bought some Ec0-Earth for my adults. The babies will stay on paper towel though.

Neill

Gecko Elements
I have a large live vivarium setup so just good old soil and a turn it every so often never need to cage clean :-D just bio degrades into good old plant food.

Visit our friends