crypto

C

critternerd

well, I got some good news. Cerberus is eating crickets again, 3 a day. I didn't feed him yesterday, but he still pooped. Also, Cerberus's tail is getting larger. Its about twice the size it was when I last spoke to you guys. (not really speaking but whatever) He looks like he may be going into shed, as the top of his head is a grayish colour.I got three heat sources running in the tank: a heat bulb, an incandescent bulb, and a UTH. That seems to be healping. During teh day, I run all three, but at night, I only run the UTH and the red heat bulb. He seems to be active, and he is pooping well. It still seems to come out in kinda a Grey mash, but he is pooping. He has not vomited anything up, and still seems a little confused about the crix. I am trying to keep him as unstressed as possible, and his tank,a s well as my frog's are in a corner, where I have built a 'reptile closet thing'

Thanks for all the help guys!

C

critternerd

well, got more news. Cerberus is staying in his moist hide all the time, and he had something in his vent this morning. I am wondering if he is even a he and if he may be a she. His/her stomach area is really blue, and he/she seems to be still fat. I'll post a pic or two ASAP. He/she ate some mealies last night.

C

critternerd

So, Cerberus had more white stuff stuck to his vent. The blue areas on his stomach are smaller, and he seems like eh may be a bit less fat. I am, going into the city tomorrow to get some crickets and have Cerberus checked out.

Visit our friends