Gecko Breeders - Introduce yourselves!

Geckomaster743

Yeah I was super upset when she died because i got very attached to her in the 6 - 9 Monthes we were together. If you look up the Topic House geckos you can see that i started a different discussion because i got Styx already in the topic ( I thought he could give me some helpful information ) so if you look inside that topic half way through you will see that i start talking about how she gets sick and she hasnt been eatting in ages, The yellow lump developed and then a Couple photos of her before she died.

LeoLover1

3 Year Member
I'm new to the breeding world, but I just produced my first two tokay geckos. I'm looking for different morphs to help with proving the species' genetics.
Congrats on your first two hatchlings! (The first ones are always special!)

I'd love to find a cool male tokay to breed to my girl! What morphs are you working with?

GiggleSheep

Thanks! I currently only have normal morphs because I can't find any different morphs. I've been trying to track down a melanistic for a while now.

Styx

I currently breed:
  • C. Ciliatus; Crested Geckos (Formerly R. Ciliatus) - I specialize in high end morphs with yellow or black base colors and white or very light cream patterns, ie white and yellow extreme harlequins, black and white harlequins, black and white pinstripes, ect. I also work with tricolors.
  • L. Lugubris, Mourning geckos
  • L. Williamsi, Electric Blue Day Gecko
  • E. Agricolae, Bauer's Chameleon Gecko (European stock and American stock)
I am also rebuilding my breeding setups and stock for H. Fasciata; Viper tailed geckos, after some devastating losses this year. I am looking to breed and work with some Uroplatus species, as soon as I can afford some nice females, Sikorae, Henkeli, and Phantasticus. Later down the like I would like to breed M. Chahoua, currently I only have a male.

Visit our friends