GeckoForums.net 1 Year Anniversary!

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
:balloon: :balloon2: :balloon3: GeckoForums.net Turns 1 on June 7th! :balloon3: :balloon2: :balloon:

Hey everyone. I can't believe it's almost been a year running already. Marcia has the anniversary marked on the calendar as June 5th, but that's actually when she signed up as a moderator. The forums were opened to the public on June 7th last year to be technical. But hey, either way GeckoForums.net turns a year old within a week and that's something to be excited about!

I just wanted to thank all of you for making this site such a great resource and place to hang out. We have over 2000 members and nearly 100,000 posts which is just amazing. I'm happy to call this place home :main_thumbsup:

Here's to another year...issue free on the new server :crosses fingers: I'm soo over these downtime issues :D

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Haha Marcia! My anniversary was on May 26th. I was busy setting everything up until the 7th. It's no big deal, I was just picking on you a little :D

o0 Ryan 0o

Administrator
Staff member
Golden Gate Geckos said:
I think it shuould be an anniversary part all week!!! WOO HOO!!!
Exactly. That was my thinking when posting this early.

So...What should we do? How can we throw a party on a forum haha.

nwheat

WooHoo!! Anniversery party!! :banana: The first year has been great! Thanks for all your hard work on the forums Ryan, Kelli and all the mods!

N

Nigel4less

Wow this is awesome I`ve only been here since March or April I think? Either I love it!!! :D

LeosForLess

Im saving my 1000th post for somthing special on that day, AKA a super long speech

so im gunna have to shut up for a while

KelliH

Wow, I can't believe a whole year has gone by! Time flies when you're having fun doesn't it? Thank you to Ryan, without you this site would not exist. Thanks to all the mods, my comrades and confidantes, I love you guys. And thanks to all the members that have made this site the cool place it is. Wow, I feel like I just made an academy award speech haha. Anyway, yay for GeckoForums.net!!!

BalloonzForU

WOW

Has it been a year already? :main_yes:

I'd like to give a special Thanks to Kelli for giving us GeckoForums, a place to play, live, laugh, love and learn.

Ryan, Thank You also for creating this amazing site, without you this also could not have happened for all of us.

I think I can say for those of us that have been here since the beginning, that this is a place we all call home, and have welcomed a great many new family members along the way.

May this next year be even better!!!

I love you guys!!! :heart: :iloveyou: :heart:

brandy101010

wow! a year already! Thanks everyone for making this such a great place to hang out. Being the only person in my area that has any real kind of interest in Herps, this site has been a life saver and reminds me that there are other people that share my interests. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that has been called "the weird girl(or guy) with all the weird animals" lol Thanks for making me feel not so weird! I love you guys!

eyelids

Bells Rule!
Man that was a quick year... It doesn't seem that long ago when all the bans happened and this wonderful place was spawned...

Thanks for providing such a high quality forum!

robin

thank you ryan and kelli and everyone else here that has made geckoforums what it is!!!

Mel&Keith

Mod Squad Member
Yes, hooray for the forum, and Kelli and Ryan for creating it, and all of the great mods that at least try to keep us in line. We're so lucky to have this place that feels like home. Cheers to many anniversaries yet to come.

R

Russ S

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year already. How time does fly when you are having fun. 2000 members, almost 90 thousand posts, and close to 9 thousand threads is awesone for a first year on a forum.

Thank you all for making this the first place I go when I log on to my computer each day. I enjoy my time here both as a mamber and as a moderator. You all make my job here pretty easy.

Gongrats Kelli on what I consider the best place to go for not only information on geckos, but for advise about any pet we may have. There may be bigger forums with more members, but they pale in comparison.

Again thank you all and keep up the good work.

Russ

Visit our friends