GeckoForums.net 1 Year Anniversary!

2.1SRR.YYC

Happy Birthday geckoforums.net!

What drew me here was the quality of the knowledgeable people that post here. I'm sure the moderators will keep this level of quality running for a second year. Your passion and dedication are greatly appreciated!

Sandra

I've learnt way more about geckos since I joined this place that I've done in my whole life before. I can't say it has been a short year for me but I definitely enjoyed the time spent here :) I'm glad you gave us this opportunity to learn from the big ones.

stevehiss

Just Kelli's Husband
Happy First GF

Though I do not post much, I would like to thank all of the mods for keeping this place a non-Fauna place.

I would like to thank Ryan for all his hard work keeping this place up and running.

And most importantly, I would like to thank my lovely wife Kelli! She has dedicated so much of herself to helping others and this place is a fine tribute to that. I know that it gets frustrating sometimes sweety, but keep up the good work. Oh, and by the way, it is almost our 7th anniversary as well. Kelli and I bought each other a new car, which I hope we will be able to pick up tomorrow. (In reality it is Kelli's new car.)

I love you Kelli! Happy Anniversary to you and to GF.

Steve

giantkeeper

Morph Freak!
stevehiss said:
Though I do not post much, I would like to thank all of the mods for keeping this place a non-Fauna place.

I would like to thank Ryan for all his hard work keeping this place up and running.

And most importantly, I would like to thank my lovely wife Kelli! She has dedicated so much of herself to helping others and this place is a fine tribute to that. I know that it gets frustrating sometimes sweety, but keep up the good work. Oh, and by the way, it is almost our 7th anniversary as well. Kelli and I bought each other a new car, which I hope we will be able to pick up tomorrow. (In reality it is Kelli's new car.)

I love you Kelli! Happy Anniversary to you and to GF.

Steve

I happen to love this place and would like to extend a big THANK YOU to the wheels (Kelli, and Ryan and whomever else) that turn in order for this to happen. And Kelli & Steve, Happy almost 7th!

Jeremy Letkey

Jaded by reality!!
I can hardly believe that it has been a year already. :)
Big props to the people that make this place tic.
Thanks for letting me hang here and lets keep it going for as long as possible. :main_thumbsup:

Franks_Geckos

Leopard Gecko Addict
Happy B-Day to Gecko Forums and a big thanks to Kelli, Ryan, and everyone else that makes this the BEST Herp Forums on the net! My work day would be a lot duller without Gecko Forums to get me through it and the people here are the best.

Visit our friends