Hello everybody!

GeckoHero69

Well, my names Asher.I'm 16 and didn't know if there was a age limit on this forum .I had reptiles before. I decided to get back in the hobby. Im going to a reptile show tomorow to pick something up. Im funny and pretty cool. Well thanks ! :D

acpart

Geck-cessories
Staff member
Welcome to GF. You may as well change your age in your profile to the correct age so it reflects you better. There are a number of teens and younger on the forums. I hope you're successful in finding a gecko you like at the show.

Aliza

Blazebabe

S/H Tangerine carrot tail
Hi Asher,

Welcome to GF and i hope you get a nice reptile of your choice and pic's would be lovely when it's settled in.

GeckoHero69

Thanks! Hes a super giant tangerine jungle het albino, originally 125 but I got him for 50 :3 . I named him posiedon

Blazebabe

S/H Tangerine carrot tail
Thanks! Hes a super giant tangerine jungle het albino, originally 125 but I got him for 50 :3 . I named him posiedon
Very nice mate:main_thumbsup: i've just looked him up, his colours will be simular to Blaze's i brought her as a male and after a month of checking he was a she:main_laugh: that price runs the same for blaze and i had her for 50 also, so we both did well;) had some pic's mate when you can he'd be lovely to see.:D

Visit our friends